Lately I’ve been reading in wedding forums about celebrants’ fees, in particular that some celebrants are blatantly undercutting others in order to get the business.
It seems all very dog-eat-dog… And considering how much is spent on some weddings, and the amount of work a professional celebrant does in creating a high quality ceremony, even the most expensive is very good value!
I’ve just been doing some research and I came across celebrant guru Dally Messenger’s
“What is a fair fee? Do you want a 1 or a 5 Diamond Celebrant?”
It makes a lot of sense – worth a look:
As a bride said to me recently:
“you pay peanuts, you get …….”
Well, you know the rest!
my ‘dream’ wedding ceremony package (i.e. your dream wedding ceremony) is for couples who want a personalised ceremony, an all-inclusive comprehensive, premium level of service: resources, ideas, professionally written ceremony, end-to-end support –
plus your choice of one of:
your own story or your vows – bespoke timeless unique framed keepsake
- a framed handwritten keepsake of ‘your story’, or
- your vows – framed handwritten keepsake, or
- a hard-bound book of your ceremony (using photos provided by you); or if you prefer,
- ‘your story’ published on my website.
shoes go out of fashion, limo rides fade from memory, but promises are forever…
*UNIQUE – [yoo-neek] – adjective
1. existing as the only one or as the sole example; single; solitary in type or characteristics
2. having no like or equal; unparalleled; incomparable